The NeuroHealth Educational Foundation sponsors free informational seminars throughout the year
Recent programs have addressed topics such as Multiple Sclerosis and headache management. The foundation plans to repeat those seminars and offer additional ones, centered on other neurological disorders.
At the seminars, you can ask questions, share experiences, and gain knowledge and insights from a panel of board-certified medical specialists in the comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders.
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Seminar
Early diagnosis and treatment can make a tremendous difference in how MS progresses. If you have MS or suspect that you have MS, this seminar provides information that you need to know.
This 90-minute program is free to the public. It addresses these topics:
- What triggers MS?
- How does MS affects the body?
- What are the most effective therapy options?
- What are the benefits of treatment?
- Why do therapies work differently?
- What do I need to know to make informed decisions?
The seminar includes a half-hour question and answer period with the panel of Multiple Sclerosis experts.
If you’re one of the 45 million Americans who suffer severe headaches, don’t miss this seminar. Find out about the latest advances, technologies, and therapies available for pain management.
This free two-and-a-half hour seminar features addresses from notable headache management specialists on the following topics:
- Diagnosis and New Treatments
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Causes and Triggers of Headache: Fact or Fiction?
- Whiplash Injuries and Post-Traumatic Headache
- How are Headaches related to anxiety and depression?
The seminar includes a half-hour question and answer period with the panel of headache experts.
Time will be available after the seminar for one-on-one discussions.